Amul Pure Cow Ghee for Health & Fitness
Are you looking for Ghee for Health & Fitness purpose then Congrats you are at right place…Go for Amul Pure Cow Ghee.
Amul is the Most renowned and Trusted Old Brand of India. AMUL “The Taste of India” & Amul Ghee is Cow Pure Desi Ghee Brand
You must have heard from your Childhood the most renowned and famous Brand Amul “The Taste Of India” formed in 1946.
One of the Top Dairy Companies In India.
Amul Products range include Cow Ghee, Butter,Amul Cheese,Ice-Cream,Chocolate,Milk Powder & so on.
These Products are widely consumed by our Indian Households.
How is Amul Cow Ghee is made?
Amul Pure Cow Ghee is having Rich Taste of Health.
It is made using fresh cream & best thing of Cow Ghee Amul is that it has Rich Aroma with Granular Texture.
Amul Pure Cow Ghee is an ethnic product which is manufactured by dairies which have decades of experience.
Milk of Pure Desi Cow is used to make fresh cream from which Amul Ghee is made
It is Rich source of all fat-soluble vitamins.
Is Amul Cow Ghee is Pure or Not?
Yes Amul cow Ghee is 100% Pure & Original.
According to FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) no preservatives or additives are allowed in Ghee.
- Amul Pure Ghee is made from fresh cream and it has typical rich aroma and granular texture
- Regular consumption results in better digestion
- Ghee is good source of energy and provides vitality to human body
- Amul Pure Ghee is an ethnic product made by dairies with decades of experience.
- Rich source of vitamin A, D, E and K
- It is completely vegetarian product
- Best thing is it is prepared using fresh cream obtained from cow’s milk & not from curd
- Free from adulteration: No color, No preservatives
- Amul Ghee is free from cholesterol & fats which puts adverse effect on health.
- 1 Spoon a day of ghee keeps you fit and strong in this fast life where we need to be active and energetic always.
- Ghee stimulates muscle movements, strengthen the sense organ, nourish the skin and improves complexion.
- Cow Ghee health benefits are numerous.
Amul Cow Ghee Health & Nutrition Benefits
Amul Pure Cow Ghee Health & Nutrition Benefits
- Better Digestion:
Regular consumption of Amul Pure Ghee results in Better Digestion as it boost secretion of stomach acid that helps in proper digestion.
- Improves Immune System:
Amul Ghee contains Butyric acid as the main constituent which is a type of Short chained fatty acid.
It reduces inflammation in the parts of your body resulting in improvement of immune system
- Prevents Chances of Cataract:
As this ghee contains Vitamin A (Fat Soluble Vitamin) which is useful for maintaining eye health.Cow Ghee for eyes is best solution.
- Good for Heart:
Ghee is much safer to use as compared to refined oil as the fats present in ghee are not directly associated with Heart disease.
Amul Cow Ghee the Best Ghee In India decreases the unhealthy Lowering bad cholesterol due to presence of Omega 3 fatty acid & ultimately improves health of your heart.
- Keeps you warm:
Amul Cow Ghee Pure best if used in winters helps in keeping your body warm.
- Good source of Energy:
One of the Amul Ghee Benefits is it works as a good source of energy as it contains medium & short chain fatty acid.
The liver can process these fats easily and they get burnt as the main energy source.
- Best for Intestinal Health:
Due to presence of Butyric Acid, this ghee is considered as ideal for the health of intestine
- Gives you Soft & Supple Skin:
Pure Desi Ghee Amul is made of cow’s milk is a natural nourishing ingredient which is suitable for skin types.
It has vital fatty acid that helps in hydration of the skin cells that is said to be extremely powerful in giving you soft & supple skin.
- Balances Harmones:
Shudh Amul Cow Ghee plays a key role in balancing harmones & maintaining healthy cholesterol.
- Aids Weight Loss:
Ghee consists of fat soluble vitamins which aids weight loss. You can consume Cow Ghee for weight loss.
Nutritional Profile of Amul Pure Ghee
Cow Ghee Nutrition Facts are listed below
|Amount per||100 ml|
|Energy from Fat, kcal||814|
|Total Fat, g||90.5|
|Total Carbohydrate, g||0|
|Vitamin A, mcg||78|
|Not a significant source of Dietary fiber, Sugars, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.|
Types of Packing
Amul Pure Ghee packing is travel friendly & easy to carry and shelf life of the product is 9 months or 12 months from the date of manufacturing
So choose as per the quantity required & always check date of manufacturing with expiry date.
Amul Pure Ghee comes in 3 Packages
- 1 Litre Amul Cow Ghee Tin
- 1 Litre Pouch
- 500 ml Pouch Amul Pure Cow Ghee
Should You Apply Amul Pure Cow Ghee on Chappattis?
Answer this question is Of course YES.
Brushing your Chappattis with moderation Amul Pure Ghee on daily basis can make wonders to your overall health.
In Indian households our mothers & grandmothers always laid emphasis on appling ghee on chapattis for this soild reasons was also there.
Reasons why you should apply Cow Amul Ghee are:
- Application of ghee brings down Glycemic Index of the Rotis.
- Makes you feel fuller
- Ghee when applied on chapattis makes it softer for a longer period.
- Helps in digestion of chapattis
- Pure Ghee Amul maintains cholesterol & balance your harmone if applied daily on chapattis.
How to store Amul Pure Cow Ghee?
- Store Amul ghee in a clean, well-finished glass jar. Keep this jar in a cool and dark place for long-term storage.
- Also you can store it in fridge or outside depending on room temperature
- Shelf life of Pouch Packing is 9 months whereas Tin Packing is 12 months. Amul Ghee Best Before 3 months once opened.
- Spread : Parantha, Roti etc..
- Ideal for Cooking, Garnishing and Making Sweets.
Frequently Asked Questions About The Ghee
What is Cow Ghee & how it is made ?
Ghee is basically essence of milk which is prepared from pure cow’s milk by churning & heating simmering butter.
It is form of clarified butter that has originated in Ancient India almost 10,000 years ago.
What is Preparation Methods of Cow Ghee?
There are basically 4 common methods through which Ghee is prepared
- Direct Cream
- Milk Butter
- Cream Butter
How is Ghee Adulterated?
If you see Adulteration of Ghee is major problem in India.
Recently during the debates on the benefits of Ghee, it was seen that in modern times people are facing adverse effects of consuming ghee even when pure Desi ghee is considered as purest foods, it’s just because of Adulteration.
Ghee becomes adulterated if:
- Vanaspati or Vegetable Ghee is added to Ghee
- Mix refined oils added to Ghee
- Any kind of Deoxidized oil like almond oil, coconut oil & so on
- If Spices are like turmeric which gave ghee its bright yellow color
How to Identify Pure Quality Desi Cow Ghee?
Ghee is considered as Treasure of Indian Kitchen but now days several cases of adulteration of Ghee are seen.
In Ayurveda, Cow Ghee is the most important ingredient which is used in Ayruvedic Medicines as it helps in promoting health.
Pure Desi Ghee is also known as Desi,Shuddha or Gaoa Ghee & if this ghee is prepared other than cow’s milk like milk of goat or buffalo then it is considered as second grade ghee.
Simplest method to identify pure ghee is:
- Take a vessel and heat a tablespoon of ghee in it.
- If ghee immediately melts & turns into dark brown color then it’s pure ghee.
- If it takes time to melt & its color turns into light color then its adulterated.
- Also you can take some ghee in your hands, if it starts melting on its own then it should be considered pure else it is adulterated.
Factors to be considered while purchasing Cow Ghee
- Check the Expiry Date & Shelf Life of Ghee
- Always see on the back of packet, Main Ingredients to recognize whether its pure & Original
- Cow Ghee should not contain any Artificial Colors,spices or Flavors.Have a look & take care of that
- Quantity should always be checked before buying as the shelf life of opened Ghee is not more than 3 months
After knowing about Best Ghee of India which is Pure Cow Ghee & Amul Pure Ghee Benefits, choosing this Ghee for the Health & Fitness is the best choice you can make.
Amul Ghee offers purity, taste, and health and is devoid of impurities. Switching to this Nutritious ghee can make your meals healthy and strengthening.
So without any doubt order Amul Pure Cow Ghee Online @ Amazon.